Chord guitar Monkey to Millionaire - Strange Is The Song In Our Conversation

Kunci gitar ,chord,Chord gitar,dan,Lirik Lagu

Monkey to Millionaire - Strange Is The Song In Our Conversation chord




G 
Walking on the edge of the empty pool
               Am
We were talking 'bout something that was fun it was cool
D7
Lowered down our voices, we were holding our laugh
                  G                                                                           C7
Cause the moon was standing there with our own noise

          G                               
You're asking 'bout a boyfriend and girlfriend things
      Am
Into our late night conversation
        D7
You sounded like you're so interested, so i fell like
G
I want to share it with you

Em                        Am
After few hours our conversation
D7                                               G
You told me you only sleep when there someone singin'
Em                         Am
So I sing to you the song called strange
                   D7
Then I heard no more words coming out from you
           D7
I heard no more words coming out from you

Em    Am         D7                                 G
                Oh strange is the song in our conversation
Em    Am         D7                                 G
                Oh strange is the song in our conversation

G    C7    G    C7

G
Couple of stories has already been told
      Am
And few things about you has already been told
        D7
You sound so quiet so I whisper to you
           G                                                                               C7
Well I guess that you have found your own world, yeah

G
Couple of your stories has already been told
      Am
And few things about you has already been told
        D7
Well I guess it's time to end and so I said to you
           G
I hope we could talk again someday