Chord Guitar Lauren Spencer Smith - Flowers

Navigasi music - Gitarkid , chordmudah , simplechord Kunci gitar , chord, Chord gitar, dan, Lirik Lagu, kord gitar .

Kunci Gitar Lauren Spencer Smith - Flowers


 

Kord Gitar Lauren Spencer Smith - Flowers


[Intro]
Am  G  C  Em  F
Am  G  C  Em  F

[Verse 1]
Am      G            C                  
Took me over to your house to meet your 
Em    F
family

Introduce me to them saying that you'd 
marry me
Am         G              C           
Then you'd look me in the eye and say 
    Em        F
it's just a joke

Then you'd kiss me and I'd smile did you
even know?
Am         G              C            
When you'd say that kinda thing I'd be 
Em      F
excited

Got me hoping maybe one day you would 
mean it
Am     G                C              
Always thought I'd only make a fool of 
Em         F
someone else

Now you've only gone and made me make 
one of myself

Am G C Em F



[Chorus]
Am          G                   C       
I guess the flowers aren't just used for
     Em         F
big apologies

I guess I should've been more conscious 
how you spoke to me
Am               G                 C    
'Cause when we'd fight you give me space
        Em            F
and not communicate

And for awhile I thought that's what I 
should appreciate
Am    G             C           Em      
Maybe I was holding onto what I thought 
        F
you were

But when you think too hard eventually 
it starts to hurt
Am          G            C              
The version of you in my head now I know
Em           F
wasn't true
                                N.C.
Young people fall for the wrong people 
guess my one was you

Am G C Em F

[Verse 2]
Am    G           C                  
I was getting any flight so we could 
Em            F
make it work

You'd ignore me could have told me you 
were seein' her
Am    G                C          Em  
Kinda hate myself for justifying your 
         F
mistakes

Took a minute but I learned that shit 
the hard way
Am      G              C          
Who are you to tell me I can't be 
    Em       F
heartbroken

Babe you had the chance the door for you
was open
Am      G                C             
If it's what you need to tell yourself 
  Em             F
to sleep at night

Pretend I haven't found a man who 
finally treats me right


[Chorus]
Am          G                   C       
I guess the flowers aren't just used for
     Em         F
big apologies

I guess I should've been more conscious 
how you spoke to me
Am               G                 C    
'Cause when we'd fight you give me space
        Em            F
and not communicate

And for awhile I thought that's what I 
should appreciate
Am    G             C           Em      
Maybe I was holding onto what I thought 
        F
you were

But when you think too hard eventually 
it starts to hurt
Am          G            C              
The version of you in my head now I know
Em           F
wasn't true
                                N.C.
Young people fall for the wrong people 
guess my one was you


Am G C Em F

[Outro]
Am          G             C           
If there's anything I've learned it's 
          Em               F
you should watch yourself
N.C.
If it's hurting you then leave and go 
and get some help
navigasiin
navigasiin navigasiin adalah portal Situs Berita Berbahasa Indonesia yang menyajikan berita terkini terpercaya sebagai petunjuk inspirasi anda