Chord Guitar Gasp Of Air - Lisa Curtis

Navigasi music - Gitarkid , 弦 ,chordmudah , simplechord , acorde, Kunci gitar , chord, Chord gitar, dan, Lirik Lagu, kord gitar, Akkord, navigasi.eu.org , akord, コード , 현 ,तार.

Kunci Gitar Gasp Of Air - Lisa Curtis




Kord Gitar Gasp Of Air - Lisa Curtis



[Intro]
Ab Db Ab Db


[Verse]
                  Ab
I don't like your tone
         Db
It's not helping much
         Eb                         
But I'll stay and such cause I think 
    Ab
it's love enough
             Ab
You call me baby
      Db
But I double as your punching bag
    Fm
At least the bruises heal fast
    Ab
I'm yours enough that I come back

[Pre-Chorus]
    Db      Fm Db
So blame me
            Ab
Cause I am nothing
Db      Fm Db
Hate me
               Ab
At least it’s something

[Chorus]
   Ab
A gasp of air is all I need
      Db
What kind of person needs to be breathe?
  Eb 
A healthy one I’m sure
              Ab
But that’s not me
      Ab
Some water if i’m lucky but
Db
I would never ask that much
      Eb                              
Don’t wanna start a war so I’ll let it 
Ab
be
    Db    Eb        Ab
Whatever makes you happy

[Instrumental]

Ab AbM7 Ab Absus
Ab AbM7 Ab Absus

[Verse]
                 Ab
I know it's all my fault
         Db
I should say when it's too much
             Eb                       
But I keep my stupid mouth shut so you 
Ab
won't give up
            Ab
Oh I can't find myself
     Db
I am slowly disappearing
        Eb
Getting lost in the "I'm sorry's"
        Ab
That I thought would make you want
you me

[Pre-Chorus]

    Db      Fm Db
So blame me
            Ab
Cause I am nothing
Db      Fm Db
Hate me
Ab
At least it’s something

[Chorus]

   Ab
A gasp of air is all I need
      Db
What kind of person needs to be breathe?
  Eb
A healthy one I’m sure
              Ab
But that’s not me
      Ab
Some water if i’m lucky but
Db
I would never ask that much
      Eb                              
Don’t wanna start a war so I’ll let it 
Ab
be
    Db    Eb
Whatever makes

[Bridge]
    Ab
You look me in the eye
       Eb  Db
While you take what isn't mine
Ab                                Db
Gotta save you before I can save myself
Ab
Don't think that this is love
Db
But if it's not it’s good enough
Ab                       Db
I don't deserve anything but

[Chorus]
Ab
A gasp of air is all I need
      Db
What kind of person needs to be breathe?
  Eb
A healthy one I’m sure
              Ab
But that’s not me
      Ab
Some water if i’m lucky but
Db
I would never ask that much
      Eb                              
Don’t wanna start a war so I’ll let it 
Ab
be
    Db    Eb        Ab     Absus Ab
Whatever makes you happy
navigasiin
navigasiin navigasiin adalah portal Situs Berita Berbahasa Indonesia yang menyajikan berita terkini terpercaya sebagai petunjuk inspirasi anda