Chord Guitar Forget Me - Lewis Capaldi

Navigasi music - Gitarkid , 弦 ,chordmudah , simplechord , acorde, Kunci gitar , chord, Chord gitar, dan, Lirik Lagu, kord gitar, Akkord, navigasi.eu.org , akord, コード , 현 ,तार.

Kunci Gitar Forget Me - Lewis Capaldi




Kord Gitar Forget Me - Lewis Capaldi



[Verse 1]
F
Days ache and nights are long
Am                             G
Two years and still you're not gone

Guess I'm still holding on
F
Drag my name through the dirt
Am                      G
Somehow it doesn't hurt though

Guess you're still holding on
    Dm
You told your friends you want me dead
    Am                         G
And said that I did everything wrong

And you're not wrong


[Pre-Chorus]
      Dm
Well, I'll take all the vitriol
    Am                            G
But not the thought of you moving on


[Chorus]
               F
'Cause I'm not ready
   Am                           G
To find out you know how to forget me
                                   F
I'd rather hear how much you regret me
    Am                         G
And pray to God that you never met me

Than forget me
             F
Oh-ooh-oh, I hate to know I made you cry
   Am                              
But love to know I cross your mind, 
G
babe, oh I
                          F
Even aftеr all it'd still wreck me
   Am                            G
To find out you'd know how to forget mе
                          N.C.
Even after all this time


[Verse 2]
F
Days ache and nights are grey
Am                            G
My heart is still your place, babe

Guess I still feel the same
F
Know you can't stand my face
Am                          G
Some scars you can't erase, babe

Guess you still feel the same


[Pre-Chorus]
      Dm
Well, I'll take all the vitriol
    Am                            G
But not the thought of you moving on


[Chorus]
               F
'Cause I'm not ready
   Am                           G
To find out you know how to forget me
                                   F
I'd rather hear how much you regret me
    Am                         G
And pray to God that you never met me

Than forget me
             F
Oh-ooh-oh, I hate to know I made you cry
   Am                              
But love to know I cross your mind, 
G
babe, oh I
                          F
Even aftеr all it'd still wreck me
   Am                            G
To find out you'd know how to forget mе

Even after all this time


[Bridge]
F                                      
I'm not ready to let you forget me, to 
Am                                Am
let you forget me, to let you for—, 
oh-ooh-oh
G                                      
I'm not ready to let you forget me, to 
G                                 G
let you forget me, to let you for—, 
oh-ooh-oh (Even after all this time)
F                                      
I'm not ready to let you forget me, to 
Am                                Am
let you forget me, to let you for—, 
oh-ooh-oh
G                                      
I'm not ready to let you forget me, to 
G                                 G
let you forget me, to let you for—, 
oh-ooh-oh


[Chorus]
               F*
'Cause I'm not ready
   Am*                          G*
To find out you know how to forget me
                                   F*
I'd rather hear how much you regret me
    Am*                        G*
And pray to God that you never met me
N.C.
Than forget me
             F
Oh-ooh-oh, I hate to know I made you cry
   Am                              
But love to know I cross your mind, 
G
babe, oh I
                          F
Even aftеr all it'd still wreck me
   Am                            G
To find out you'd know how to forget mе
N.C.
Even after all this time
navigasiin
navigasiin navigasiin adalah portal Situs Berita Berbahasa Indonesia yang menyajikan berita terkini terpercaya sebagai petunjuk inspirasi anda