Chord Guitar Unhealthy - Anne Marie feat. Shania Twain

Navigasi music - Gitarkid , 弦 ,chordmudah , simplechord , acorde, Kunci gitar , chord, Chord gitar, dan, Lirik Lagu, kord gitar, Akkord, navigasi.eu.org , akord, コード , 현 ,तार. 
 

Kunci Gitar Unhealthy - Anne Marie feat. Shania Twain




 
Kord Gitar Unhealthy - Anne Marie feat. Shania Twain

[Verse 1]
           Bm
Well, your love is worse, worse than
 D
 cigarettes
     A Em
Even if I had twenty in my hands
               Bm
Oh, babe, your touch, it hurts more
     D
than hangovers
         A
No, that bottle don't hold the same
  Em
regret
[Pre-Chorus]
       G A
And my mother says that you're bad
for me
          F#
Guess she never felt the high we're
   Bm
on right now
       G A
And my father says I should run away
    F#
But he don't know that I just don't
     N.C.
know how


[Chorus]
                Bm
Well, if it's unhealthy, then I
             D
don't give a damn
            A
'Cause even if it kills me, I'll
                 Em
always take your hand
       Bm
It's unhealthy, they just don't
     D
understand
                     A
And when thеy try to stop me, just
            Em
know nobody can
                        Bm
You're still gon' be my man
[Post-Chorus]
  D A Em
Eh, еh, eh
                 Bm
Still gon' be my man
  D A Em
Eh, eh, eh
[Verse 2]
         Bm
Oh, this body high gives me
D
sleepless nights
       A
It's a million times what any drug
      Em
could give
       Bm D
And my red eyes, they hold twice as
right
         A
It might look like pain, but to me,
     Em
it's bliss
[Pre-Chorus]
       G
All my friends, they say that you're
 A
 bad for me
           F#
Guess they never felt the high we're
 Bm
 on right now
       G A
And my sister says I should run away
    F#
But she don't know that I just don't
      N.C.
 know how
[Chorus]
                Bm
Well, if it's unhealthy, then I
             D
don't give a damn
            A
'Cause even if it kills me, I'll
                 Em
always take your hand
       Bm
It's unhealthy, they just don't
     D
understand
                     A
And when thеy try to stop me, just
            Em
know nobody can
                        Bm
You're still gon' be my man
[Post-Chorus]
  D A Em
Eh, eh, eh
                 Bm
Still gon' be my man (Still gon')
  D A Em
Eh, eh, eh (Still gon' be my man)
                        Bm
You're still gon' be my man
  D A Em
Eh, eh, eh (Still gon' be my, still
gon' be my, be my man)
                 Bm
Still gon' be my man
  D A Em
Eh, eh, eh (Still gon' be my, still
gon' be my, be my man)
                        N.C.
You're still gon' be my man

navigasiin
navigasiin navigasiin adalah portal Situs Berita Berbahasa Indonesia yang menyajikan berita terkini terpercaya sebagai petunjuk inspirasi anda